Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

This Weekend

will be spent:

* Doing all the week's worth of laundry that I have neglected. Mainly folding clothes. Cuz let's face it, the washing and drying part is not hard...just the folding and putting away. Are there machines for that too?

* Taking down the cowboy themed curtains and hanging blinds in Bray's room. He got a new USM comforter and sheets for his new room. Which is still dark brown and clashes with the bedding...oh well, one day we will paint it gray.

* Putting together the $70 Target bookcase I got from Dirt Cheap for $14! So proud of myself! I'm NOT a Dirt Cheap shopper. After I put it together, I'll be going through our multitude of books we have for the little boys. Hopefully getting rid of some!

* I hope to carve out some extra time this weekend for songwriting. I've got the urge.

* Making my list of picks to remix for the 30 for 30. Gotta get that post up before Tuesday! I'm excited!

* Being Mama to my three favorite people in the entire world. Cherish the time you have with your family! The other day I was unloading groceries and Trace was playing in the yard. He picked up his bouncy ball and said "throw ball, Mama". In my head, I was thinking...I need to get these groceries inside, get dinner going, put on a load of clothes...but my heart said no. So I stopped what I was doing and threw the ball with him for a few minutes. It wasn't long before he wanted to go on to something else, but it meant so much to ME. Just a little challenge to me and you!

* Leading worship Sunday at church. Well, I do this every week. But we are playing a new song this week which is always fun. Check out Yahweh from Hillsong.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment