Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Confessions

...because sometimes it just feels good to lay it all out there.

* I overuse exclamation marks. Even in professional business emails. Oops.

* I really hate lotion unless it's thick like a body cream. As in, if I have to use regular lotion, I end up wiping half of it off because I don't like the "feeling".

* I'm probably the nicest person you will meet and would never say anything ugly to you. I can't be mean to people. Like the other day when the waitress totally got my order wrong, did I complain and get a new dish for free like my husband, my mother, my mother-in-law other people? No. I sat there and ate it. I don't like people to feel bad.

* I drank my weight in caffeinated beverages yesterday. And I liked it. Oh well, back to water today.

* I'm kind of OCD when it comes to certain things. Lots of things. More than I can go into here.

* I wear jeans almost every day because I work at a hardware store/lumberyard. Part of the reason I signed up for Kendi's challenge- to help me branch out!

* I'm pretty old school and love to read real books- as in ones on paper. I even print out emails sometimes if they are long because I prefer reading on paper than on a digital screen. But I did get a Kindle for Christmas and I am very much enjoying it!

***Tell me I'm not the only one who has some quirks they wanna 'fess up to? Comment with yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment