Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's Play Dress Up


So my friend, Emily, introduced me to Kendi Everyday

I have stalked this website up and down, and I love it.

Kendi has awesome style and mixes prints, colors, and textures in ways that I never thought of! 
So inspiring really. Makes me wanna wear more than jeans every day which says a lot. 

Kendi is kicking off her 4th session of 30 for 30 -Winter Edition; a blog challenge to readers to pick 30 items out of their closet and mix and match them into 30 different outfits for a month. Readers post photos of their outfits each day. 

(Umm, I'm already telling you, I know mine will not be daily. But I will at least get them on here!)

Sign up ends tomorrow and 30 for 30 officially kicks off February 1st. 

So come on and sign up with me and Em! Let's play dress up...

No comments:

Post a Comment