Sorry for the delay in posting New Years pics! Ahh, I haven't even finished posting Christmas, and it's already the new year! I picked this new layout from The Cutest Blog on the Block, and I love it. Fresh and clean for 2009!
Some of my goals for this year:
* Read the One Year Bible EVERYday
* Get back to pre-baby weight...I'm back to what I was before Trace was born, but I mean before Brayden was born. Yes, that was 7 years ago. Ah. Is it bad if I don't want to diet, but just exercise? I love food too much to quit eating everything I like. And I'm SUCH a dessert person. Bad.
* Write everything in my planner. EVERYTHING.
* Cook at home at LEAST three nights a week.
* Get up-to-date on my scrapbooking. I have Brayden finished through age three, poor Caleb only has his baby book finished, and here I have Trace to get started on! I'm SO behind.
* Get to know more people in the blog world! I've just started following some of your blogs; please feel free to follow mine! I have added the "Follow me" link on the right side of my page.
* Be more intentional in my relationships.
* Keep my house free from clutter! Which I anticipate will be hard with three boys. Especially when the oldest 2 just got Legos for Christmas. Haha
That will do for now. I may post more as I think of them :)
What are your resolutions for this year?