Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged by Kimmie :)

1. Where is your cell phone? charging on my desk

2. Where is your significant other? fishing in Lousiana

3. Your hair color? Naturally DARK BROWN. I do NOT have black hair. Ok.

4. Your mother? is my best friend

5. Your father? is pretty much still my hero

6. Your favorite thing? relationships

7. Your dream last night? that two different couples were interested in our house! Maybe it's prophetic!!

8. Your dream/goal? I have lots of dreams, but ultimately to be used by God to glorify His name and bring others to Him!

9. The room you're in? my office

10. Your hobby? shopping, scrapbooking, reading, spending time with my kids

11. Your fear? I'm learning to put my faith in God and not fear...

12. Where do you want to be in six years? that's a good question! Wherever the Lord wants me...I know I will be happy with my family all around me!

13. Where were you last night? a baby shower for Angela

14. What you're not? wavering on my convictions (I'm stealing yours Kim)

15. One of your wish list items? A new dining table to seat 8 people, not 6!

16. Where you grew up? Columbia, MO and Madison, MS

17. The last thing you did? passed out payroll to our employees

18. What are you wearing? JCrew jeans, GAP 3/4 length green shirt, Cole Haan beige flats, North Face jacket

19. Your TV? BIG

20. Your pet? my Maltipoo, Maggie. She needs a trip to the groomers...

21. Your computer? at home, apple macbook. at work, MPC flat screen

22. Your mood? content

23. Missing someone? my hubby! I'm sad when he's not at work and I have to work by myself, lol

24. Your car? Suburban. I'm officially a soccer mom. I miss the Lexus :(

25. Something you're not wearing? this may be TMI...but a regular bra! Nursing bras only these days, ha

26. Favorite store? Hmm...JCrew even though it's pricy, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana, GAP

27. Your Summer? usually includes a vacation to Destin

28. Love someone? My sweet husband, and my 3 boys!

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? when Kisha sent me a scandalous text message last night, HAHA

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday b/c I was stressed about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment