Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where does all the time go?

I feel like I just posted, and yet, as I look at the date it was over a week ago! Crazy. How time flies. Well, Friday I went up to Brayden's school and took cupcakes for his class! They were adorable; they had little deer on the top! Saturday was his big day!! We made his favorites: chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and homemade pizza for lunch. That afternoon, our whole family went to Paasche's in Hattiesburg to do a little painting of pottery. Brayden chose a 4 wheeler and Caleb picked a shark! Too cute. I'll have to post pics of them later; I'm supposed to be picking them up tomorrow. Then we met my parents and my brother at Red Lobster for my sweet boy's birthday dinner! We are gearing up for his birthday party on Saturday...yes, that would be the camoflauge deer hunting party, lol.

I can't believe my baby is 6 years old. I am so thankful to have this sweet, tender-hearted little boy in my life. Thank you Lord for blessing me with this precious child!




1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes with a deer on top?? You can't get much cooler than that!! Your boys are absolutely precious! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete