Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE



I love New Year's Eve! Ever since I have been married, my husband and I usually do something fun for New Year's. Last year we went with some friends of ours to Muscle Shoals, AL to this cute little golf resort and partied away with the old people. We definitely made the party!

This year we are going a little more classy...to our favorite date night restaurant, Walnut Circle Grill. We invited another couple to go with us; it's always more fun with friends! While we were out Christmas shopping, Jeffry helped me choose my dress which is adorable and totally not my usual color. I did NOT want to wear black. I get tired of black dresses. Jeffry actually picked this dress himself. You'll have to wait to see pictures!! I also got some snazzy shoes...love Antonio Melani. They always fit perfectly and have the cutest styles for a great price.

I'm off to Poplarville for lunch with my BFF then going to get pretty for tonight!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

  1. hi there-

    thanks for stopping by my blog! i'm a big fan of antonio melani too - bought a pair about an hour ago that were 40% off at dillards! :-)

    and good for you for going with something a little more fun and colorful instead of the standard black dress (said from the girl whose dresses are almost all black).

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete