First of all, is that even a word? I have 5,000 thoughts in my head right now...
* I've been crazy busy at work today. Payroll is today, and we just installed a new time clock which makes things more complicated and I'm just not used to it.
* I know you like my use of run-on sentences.
* Trace's 2 month appt was yesterday, and he had to get three shots and one vaccination by mouth. Boo. However, my little stinker weighs 14lb 8oz and is 24 inches long! He's like the Jolly Green Giant! He was in the 82nd percentile for height and 93rd for weight. Looks like we may have another Brayden on our hands...
* My phone is ringing off the hook, and I can't get anything done!
* Brayden is spending the night with a friend tonight. This will be his 2nd time to spend the night with someone other than family- the first was when Trace was born. I'm nervous! But I know he will be fine...he's my independent social butterfly.
* Brayden's party is tomorrow! And my cleaning lady didn't come...what is that about!? Doesn't she know I have dirty, outside-playing, camo-wearing, cake-eating boys coming to my house??
* I just heard this phrase, "mom guilt", and I don't like the fact that it applies to me. Why do we set ourselves up for failure as mothers? We expect way more out of ourselves than is humanly possible in the hours we are given! I'm trying to quit making myself feel like a failure when things don't go perfectly the way I had planned.
* I feel like I'm rambling, but this is how the thoughts come tumbling out lately!