Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Parties, Piano, and more...

It's been a few days since I posted so here is our update!

We had Brayden's birthday party at our house on Saturday. We planned to have a big inflatable slide, but it was just too cold and wet for the boys to go outside. SOOO, we had 12 four and five year old boys running around inside our house. LoL, it was so much fun. They had a blast. Jeffry's mom made Brayden a chocolate and vanilla swirl Monster Truck cake. He loved it! We really had a great time.

On Sunday, we had party number two for family members. My parents and grandmother came, along with Jeffry's parents and grandparents. Brayden was very excited that everyone came over, and he thoroughly enjoyed his presents. I didn't get any pictures with my digital camera, so I will have to post them when I get them developed.

After the party, the boys and I went to my mom and dad's in Jackson. We went and saw Evan play basketball at MC against Piney Woods. The game was awesome!! Evan played great as usual. I miss getting to see all of his games! Here's a pic from the game:


I got home yesterday afternoon and then headed to Gulfport for praise team practice. Here's my favorite news...I'm going to start taking piano lessons with our worship leader! I'm sooo excited! Jeffry got me a keyboard for Christmas, and I have been trying to play some of our worship songs. I'm really looking forward to taking lessons and just having some general direction. I start next Friday. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Morgan, I miss seeing you! WWI just isn't the same as WWII without our gang! I'm so glad you're posting on here so I can see what you're up to!

    --Kat

    ReplyDelete