Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Cancun!




Life has been a little stressful lately and I haven't had time at all to even start thinking about blogging!! But now that school is over and the holidays are passed, I hope to be able to do this on a regular basis!

Jeffry and I just got back from a 6 day trip to Cancun!! It was fabulous! The water there is absolutely breathtaking. I *WISH* that the Mississippi coast even NEARLY resembled that water! Ha...wishful thinking I guess. The weather was a little cold the first two days, but we were able to stay on the beach the whole day the third day. I didn't get as much sun as I wanted!! I definitely was able to relax though. We got a couples massage that was INCREDIBLE...I wanted to take the massage lady home with me! LoL. Jeffry played golf one morning, and I rode in the cart with him. We also went shopping in downtown Cancun and found this little hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant that had the best tacos ever. Yummm. Needless to say, we enjoyed our vacation! It was a great little get away!



You can see our pictures here: http://usm.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2070402&l=cd33b&id=42810379

No comments:

Post a Comment