Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

10 Things About Me

Random tidbits since I haven't posted in a bit. I haven't had the time to actually think up a lovely post.


1. I love foaming hand soaps. Especially ones from Bath and Body Works. I stocked up during their semi-annual sale. Right now in my kitchen I have the Coconut Verbena. Yum-o.

2. I judge books by their covers. You know you do too.

3. I'm apparently a natural to live on a farm. My dad grew up on a dairy farm and Jeffry's dad did too. What are the chances?

4. I'm growing out my hair. My husband never had any preference on the length of my hair until recently. I decided to grow it out...now he decides he likes long hair. Men are so fickle.

5. I lead worship at my church every Sunday. And I love every minute of it. I get to make our set lists, run the practices, etc. It's not a glamorous job by any means (although some people think that!!); actually, it's not really a job when it's your passion.

6. My boys are in a fighting phase. Like not physically fighting, but arguing over the tiniest things! My nerves are constantly on edge. Paging Dr. Dobson....

7. I'm going through a declutter phase. Right now I'm working on my office in the store. It's so freeing to throw things away!

8. I am in love with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes. My bff, Kisha, told me they aren't on the menu yet but you can ask for them when you order! AHHH, now I just need a Starbucks here in small town.

9. My church family is my second family. I don't know how else to say it. They are. I just recently became a Life Group Leader of some really wonderful ladies! We meet every Sunday night. I love them to pieces!

10. College Football is in the air. We have our season tickets for Southern Miss! If you watched them play South Carolina last night, please just disregard. We had an off night. Mizzou plays Illinois Saturday....woop woop! Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment