Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I've been absent for a bit because we took a few days off and headed to the Smokey Mountains. We left Sunday after church and drove back Thursday so I could be home in time to lead worship practice that night. We had SUCH a blast! Jeffry's grandfather let us use his brand new camper. Must say, I was a little nervous because I've never stayed in a camper before. But it was really great! There was plenty of space for us and all three boys. Having the camper meant we were able to cook breakfast there and save some money. I haven't had time yet to load my pics- trying to catch up at work. Hopefully I can get them uploaded tomorrow...and I'll finish filling you in on all of our adventures in Gatlinburg, Sevierville, and Pigeon Forge.

Oh, also in the works- internet at home! Woohoo! Since we moved, we haven't even thought about internet. We had DSL at our old house, but it's nowhere near an option out on the farm. So I've started researching our limited options. Anybody else using satellite internet or the AT&T cards or anything? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment