Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Around The House

I did this back in October and figured I'd give it another go 'round. :) If you participate, be sure to leave a comment and let me know!

Around the House: November

Reading: Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham, Grace is for Sinners by Serena Woods

Enjoying: Just being with my family. Scrapbooking again.

Learning: To slow down and listen.

Watching: So You Think You Can Dance. Jeffry and I love this show!

Anticipating: Thanksgiving with both of our families and the Macy's Parade

Realizing: That Heaven is more than I could EVER comprehend!

Pondering: How I can do the things I'm committed to more effectively?

Studying: The One Year Bible

Wondering: How I got blessed to be the mom of three precious little boys- so thankful!

Remembering: The little things especially around the holidays.

Praying: That I continue to grow more Christ-like as a wife and mother.

1 comment:

  1. I decided to play along this month. You can check out my answers on our blog at www.amosadventures.com :)

    ReplyDelete