Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Around the House

I copied this idea from Sarah at Life in the Parsonage! She's so cute; stop by and say Hi!


Around the House: October

Reading: Crazy Love by Francis Chan

Enjoying: Cooler weather. Coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. Spending time outside with my boys. My husband. Worship team. Singing my heart out to Jesus. Growing closer to Him each day.

Learning: How to give even more.

Watching: House, Lie to Me

Anticipating: Christmas. I can't wait to spend time around the tree and the table with my family. I love my three little boys and this time of year with all of its traditions and festivities excites me. I really want to find some creative ways to give as a family this year. Any suggestions anyone?

Realizing: That you can never out-give God.

Pondering: How I can convince my neighbor to let me take his two teenage boys to our church on Sundays. Praying!

Studying: The One Year Bible and Esther

Wondering: Why God would choose to use me?

Remembering: That God is in control. He is Faithful!

Praying: I can make a difference in someone's life every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment