Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

REST

Sooo Trace doesn't have any teeth yet, but he is definitely teething. He is just not himself and fussy and chewing on his fists like crazy! Yesterday was the worst day so far, and today hasn't started off any better. I feel so bad for him; he's all out of sorts. We've been doing Tylenol and Orajel, hoping to take the edge off so he can relax a little. It seems to help somewhat. He really likes to chew on blankets, which neither of my other boys did. If anyone has any helpful teething hints, they'd be VERY appreciated!! We are just taking it one hour at a time right now, haha.

We have had such a crazy morning:
*Cranky 3 year old Caleb, crying about EVERYTHING
*Teething Trace, tired and fussy
*Big brother Brayden, oblivious to the chaos around him!
*Morgan's monitor broken at office, so work is not getting done today.
*Short-handed at work because one of our employees is out of town.
*Trying to finish up taxes....ugh. I'm so not a last minute person, but we are doing everything through our accountant so it's not really up to me.


But in all of this craziness that is our life, Jesus reminds me to draw close to Him, wash myself in the River of His love, and REST. So that's what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment