Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anniversary Surprise!

Jeffry came home the other night and TOTALLY surprised me with this...

A TRIP TO SANDALS IN JAMAICA!!!

I didn't even know what to say!! Our anniversary isn't until June so I wasn't even thinking about a trip or gift or anything. We will be there exactly 60 days from today!! SOO excited! I have the best husband ever.

Here's a preview of where we will be staying:





Breathtaking. We've been to Jamaica before but never to Negril. CANNOT contain my excitement to celebrate my 7 year anniversary with my honey!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Dana, Casey's wife. I wanted to say hello and sorry I have not sent a comment back to you, I am so bad at keeping up them:( You have a beautifly family and thanks for sharing your blog:) I am adding you as a friend to mine so I can keep up with you guys - hopefully we can meet one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful family (sorry, I can't type :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is where we honeymooned! You'll love it!

    okay, since I'm just a lurker... I'll stop leaving comments on every post! :-)

    ReplyDelete