If anyone wants to participate, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment that you participated so I make sure to read your answers too.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. My Jamaican anniversary getaway with my sweetie!
2. Not having to wake up early to take Bray to school.
3. Being more in shape.
4. Having a tan!
5. Entertaining more at our new house.
6. Seeing Caleb on Saturday! He's been on vacation with grandparents since last Saturday. MISS my middle child!
7. Getting to eat breakfast with Cyd someday soon?
8. My husband signing up for Twitter. :)
8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Went to Lifegroup. We started a new series on Honor by John Bevere.
2. Watched Deadliest Catch with my hubby.
3. Discovered a tiny kitten under our house; Brayden got it out and took it to it's mama.
4. Had worship team practice on the coast. Loving this part of my life.
5. Had like a day-long conversation with Keith & Jordan on Blackberry Messenger.
6. Ate the most fantastic steak that Jeffry rushed to cook for me before I had to leave for worship team.
7. Contemplated the retweeting of Twitter.
8. Ordered some new cleaning supplies from Mrs. Meyers. Yummy, they make me want to clean!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Have a date night with my husband, just the 2 of us. But we don't have a babysitter any more.
2. Take a family vacation to somewhere besides Florida.
3. But also go to Disneyworld!
4. Plant a garden...actually, I just want the fresh food, not the work involved.
5. Not worry. I'm learning to cast all my cares upon Him!
6. Play the guitar. Maybe I should attempt to play the keyboard better first.
7. Not have to work...I'm getting to where I'd rather stay home all day.
8. Be more outgoing with strangers.
8 Shows I Enjoy...
1. Get Fresh with Sara Snow
2. Fox and Friends
3. The Office
4. Deadliest Catch
5. Almost anything on Food Network...I really like Giada
6. That's all I can think of! We don't watch tons of TV.