Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

New House Photos!!

Sorry it has taken so long for me to add pics. For some reason, it takes forever for them to load on my computer at home so I have to add pics at work. Here are a few pics from the new house!


This is the front of the house. We used a light green hardiplank siding, galvalume metal roofing, and Old Chicago brick. I really love how it looks like and old farmhouse. It definitely fits the land! I love the big porch...now I just need some beautiful rocking chairs!!


This is the right side of the house. The little porch is where we will come in all the time. We aren't building a garage/carport yet, but will eventually. Also, in the next few years, we will add our "master cottage" which will be our bedroom, bathroom, HUGE closet!, craft room, etc. I can't wait!



This is the left side of the house, which everyone thinks is the front because of the French doors. However, this porch will be enclosed for a screened in porch. I don't know if you can tell but we have an outdoor fireplace on that porch. I think it's going to be great! I'm so ready to move out here!


These are two of our favorite calves! The cream colored one is Genesis...she was the first calf born on the farm after we bought the land and the cows. Her name is so fitting. The black and white one is Oreo. They are best buds...always together!

No comments:

Post a Comment