Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crunch time!

Ok, the house is progressing way faster than I expected! Sheetrock is hung, and the finishers are mudding as I type.
Which means that I need to pick my paint colors within the next week.
Which means that my pregnant indecisiveness is not good timing right now.

On our last house, I had the colors picked...oh...like when we were still framing. Why can I not make decisions these days!? It has to be the hormones...right??

Along this same vein...the baby still has no name. I can't make life changing decisions like these right now!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any idea of the color directions you want to go in your house? There are some great interior design ladies who work with BJ and they helped pick beautiful colors out for our house once we told them what colors we were thinking on using.

    ReplyDelete