Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring, come quickly!

In honor of how beyond ready I am for Spring this year, I changed my blog background to something bright and colorful courtesy of Shabby Blogs. I also added a new Playlist of some songs that I am loving right now. If you haven't heard them, you should really check them out!

Where I Belong- Cory Asbury
How He Loves- Kim Walker (this song is on David Crowder's newest album but I LOVE Kim's version)
You Won't Relent- Misty Edwards
A Little Longer- Jenn Johnson (Totally in love with the words to this song. Sung from God's perspective)
Desert Song- Hillsong

Have you heard or seen the background story of Desert Song? Click here to see the video on you tube. Trust me, you do not want to miss this story. What's crazy is that this is almost my exact testimony of when I had a miscarriage. I need to write a post on that. The first time that I sang this song in church, I shared my testimony about having a miscarriage. I think it's something that some people just kind of overlook as not that big of a deal. Anyway, more on that later.

I'm so ready for Spring! And the "real feel" temp outside today is 32 degrees and windy. Am I still really in South MS??

No comments:

Post a Comment