Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I love Saturdays! Especially with spring right around the corner. I love being able to open the windows around the house while I'm doing laundry and cleaning. I'm getting in the mood to do some spring cleaning soon!! The bad part is that we have something scheduled for almost every Saturday in March.

Today so far I have been doing laundry and just spending some time playing with the boys. Caleb has a soccer game this afternoon, and I want to take them to the new ice cream shop that opened in town afterwards. Then tonight, Jeffry and I finally get to celebrate my birthday! My bestie, Cydnee, graciously volunteered to keep the boys for us while we go out to dinner. I can't wait! I don't even know yet where I want to go for sure, but it really doesn't matter. Nights out are a rarity these days! We usually have date nights at home since our favorite babysitter went to college.

That's all for now! Birthday post coming soon! :) And updated pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment