Heather tagged me to do this survey!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Living the carefree life of a freshman in highschool.
2. Singing with Legacy at Colonial Heights.
3. Driving in my little Ford Contour named Taylor.
4. Spending all my free time with my best friend, Heather. We lived at each other's houses!
5. Listening to Hanson CDs all the time! Still love their music, yes, they're still around.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Register Bray for Kindergarten.
2. Breakfast with Cydnee and Kisha.
3. Finish payroll and pay some bills.
4. Go to my piano lesson.
5. I was supposed to go to Bray's tball game, but it got rained out. :(
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1. Plant churches!
2. Give money within our community, especially our school systems.
3. Pay off our house.
4. Invest more in our retirement fund and kids' college funds.
5. Travel all over the world.
5 Bad Habits:
1. Singing/humming all the time. ALL the time.
2. My movie addiction...I could spend every night in front of the tv with my hubby and a movie.
3. I have gotten bad about interrupting people lately and I don't like it. I'm really working on that.
4. Taking comments from others too personally.
5. Avoiding my laundry pile.
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Columbia, MO
2. Madison, MS
3. Hattiesburg, MS
4. Lucedale, MS
5. Wiggins, MS
5 Jobs I Have Had
2. Hostess/Waitress at Vasilio's Greek Restaurant
3. Soccer Referee
4. Secretary at Malachi Financial Group
5. Office Manager/Accountant at Jack's Home Improvement Center
5. I can't think of anyone who hasn't done it already!