Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Groupon Deals!

Have any of ya'll tried Groupon? It's a website that offers a daily deal, and there will be a certain number of people who have to buy the deal in order to get it.

For example, today I just bought a $25 Groupon for $50 worth of personalized photo cards from Photo Card Creations. I'm thinking Christmas Cards! The deal required 20 people to buy in order for it to go through. You only have that day to buy it. As I'm typing, 30 people have bought that deal and it has 13 hours and 30 minutes to go.

Many Groupons are region/city specific but a lot, like the photo card offer for Brooklyn, are not. If you have time, just click around on different cities to see what their deals are! Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan! I just found you by way of the blogfrog. I saw where you had visited my blog, so I came to check yours out. :) I can see we already have alot in common. Both Christian woman and southern girls, who met our hubbies in undergrad. And guess what! My hometown is Indianola! Isn't that a scream!I'll have to come by later and read more. Nice to meet you! ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete