Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Cyd's Bday Partaaaay!

This post is dedicated to my bestest friend, Cydnee! I am so excited because Cydnee, Kisha, and I are going to celebrate today. We always get together for each others birthdays. It seems like that's the only time we have been able to set aside lately! Everyone is so busy that it's hard to get schedules together. Cydnee's birthday was August 11th, and I ate lunch with her here in town...but let's be honest. Lunch at Pericos is not the greatest birthday lunch. We usually head to Hattiesburg or the coast for birthday celebrations and have lunch or dinner and a movie. Today we are going to Olive Garden in Hattiesburg and then we are going to see Eat Pray Love (I think!). I'm so excited to get to spend some time with my girlfriends! They are totally my support group! Here are some pics of Cyd over the years :) 
(Kisha is in half of these too! We are the 3 Musketeers!)


Christmas 2008, after I just had Trace

Preschool Awards Day I think
Cyd's bday last year (Julie and Julia) and my baby shower for Trace


Bachelorette party for our friend

Kisha's bday this year

One of our bdays in like 2007?

Bachelorette party!

Cyd with Trace at our church picnic this year

Cyd and me...date night with the hubbys :)

LOVE YOU BESTIE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment