Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project Life - Week 1

I'm participating in Project Life Tuesdays (yes, except that today is Wednesday, oops) with The Mom Creative! It's not too late for you to join in! Just start where you can.

Friday, January 1, 2010 - Caleb outside Dacus Furniture in Kilmichael. We were touring around town with Aunt Teresa, NooNoo, and BecBec. I thought this brick wall would be a great picture opp!



Saturday, January 2, 2010 - Trace had been playing the piano with Granny for about 30 minutes when he finally gave up...right on the keys!



Sunday, January 3, 2010 - Our church has a new service time! We've been meeting at 9, but starting today it's 10:30!

*I didn't get a pic of the clock this day like I wanted to, so I just made a "10:30" on some cardstock with stickers I had in my supplies.

Monday, January 4, 2010 - My new soup pot that Daddy gave me for Christmas. Soup is our staple meal this winter!



Tuesday, January 5, 2010 - Trace has learned to "share" and was feeding Mommy a piece of paper! He says "tan tu" when he gives you something.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010 - This rustic metal "P" hangs in our living room. I love that it represents our name and embodies the feel of our farmhouse.



Thursday, January 7, 2010 - Cold little boys, but you still insist on playing outside! It has been record-setting temps this week in South MS!

4 comments:

  1. HEY!! You can go to www.picnik.com and its a free photo editing website. You upload the pics there and then add text to them. You have a great start to your album - can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    My photo was pretty much straight out of the camera...I played with the levels a little bit in iPhoto.Could help but smile a little when I read your 'About Us'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    So nice to meet you! Enjoyed my visit here.

    I'm the mom to 5 sons!! Now the Grammy to 3 grand daugthers.

    ReplyDelete