Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution #2

As if my first resolution didn't cover just about EVERYTHING, I'm also sooo excited to participate in Becky Higgin's Project Life this year!

Project Life is basically a scrapbook that captures a year's worth of your life in photos and short explanations on journaling cards. I think it's really designed to be done on a daily basis (365) but you can take it a week at a time (52) or even monthly (12). However you participate, just do it! It's not hard at all...basically the book is already made for you, all you have to do is print your pictures and slide them into the right spot! Kinda like scrapbooking made easy for people who don't have time or don't like the idea of scrapbooking but love to take pictures.

I'm tracking my kit, and it should be here tomorrow! Until then, I've been taking a picture every day and jotting notes in a journal to remind myself what to write on my journaling cards. I'm beyond excited about this project!

Also, I saw that Jessica Turner is hosting Project Life Tuesdays on her blog starting next week. I'm going to try my best to participate in that on a weekly basis! That should keep me motivated to stay on track!

And if you're interested, it's not too late to buy Project Life for yourself! Just go ahead and start taking your pictures...you can jump in at any time. Then order your kit from Becky Higgins ASAP! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment