Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ahh!

I have been non-existent for the past few months, haven't I?

In May, we celebrated Caleb's 4th birthday with a cowboy party. I'll have to find some pics to add on here. He had a blast. We had a great Memorial Day celebration with some dear friends from church; the kids played outside and we grilled out. The end of May, we took a family vacay to Gulf Shores. We lucked out and got to have both uncles join us! Always helps to have extra hands when you have little boys around the pool and the ocean. Probably one of our best family vacations, just because we were all together to relax. Loved it.

I can finally breathe now that summer is here. The past few weeks have been a little crazy: Bray & Caleb both got check ups with the pediatrician, Caleb had some sort of fever virus, then Brayden got strep, Trace had his 6 month check up and shots, Brayden's ankles turn in and he has to wear orthotics (basically insoles for his shoes), so we had an appt to get fitted for those, and Friday, Trace is going back for his eye check up. Needless to say, I'm tired of ANY doctor's offices...and medical bills. Geeze.

On to better things...I'll be in JAMAICA in 6 days with my honey of 7 years!!! I can't believe it's already here. I told Jeffry the other day that this was probably going to be our best year yet, because 7 is always the good year in the Bible! Haha

Short update, but I promise I'll try to do better!! Talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. missed you... but I love the update! Have a wonderful time in Jamaica!!!!

    ReplyDelete