Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Anthem Lights

Brayden and I went to The Rock and Worship Road Show in Biloxi this past Saturday night.
It was Bray's first-ever concert experience (he's 8), and I think he had fun!
Performances included:

The Afters
Thousand Foot Krutch
Jars of Clay
MercyMe

While all the bands were cool, I had ulterior motives for going. 

My "other little brother" Alan is a member of Anthem Lights. 
They have serious talent, and I was beyond proud to see him perform on such a big stage!
It really all boils down to their love for Jesus and for making Him known. 

Check out the schedule and see if the Road Show is coming your way. Tickets are only $10 at the door!

Here are a few pics from the night...mostly all of Alan (that's for you Brycie!)








Alan and Bray!

So go right now to iTunes and download Anthem Light's EP! Full album launches in May! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment