* I had an incredible weekend. Friday night was spent at home doing absolutely nothing with my family. I relished every minute. Saturday morning, Jeffry played in a golf tournament and then we went to the USM game that night. I won tickets for a suite! Pictures to come later.
* Yesterday our Northwood Church Senior Pastor, Van Ducote, came to preach the morning and night services. The morning sermon was on marriage and the evening was on raising godly kids. Wow. I LOVE that I attend a church that teaches the family! I will post some quotes from what I learned over the coming days. Still mulling over it all. I took a million notes!
* Today I get to take the day off and go shopping with my mother in law in Hattiesburg! Excited to say the least.
* Remember I mentioned I'd be doing my first ever giveaway today? Well here are the details!
In tribute to my Bookworm post, I'm giving away 2 books that I have enjoyed reading.
I love Kristin Billerbeck's books because they are Christian chick lit that you can read quickly and without putting a whole lot of thought into them. A great read on your front porch during the fall season.
Promises for Life for Women is a collection of scriptures and devotions divided by subject. For example, grief, availability, priorities, time with God, etc. I love to use this book when I'm seeking a scripture on a certain area of my life. It's great to be able to pray scripture out loud that applies to specific situations!
I hope you like the selections! So here is how to enter. Each number will count as a separate entry.
1. Leave a comment on this post (make sure to include your email address or your blog address)
2. Post about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link
3. Tweet about this giveaway and RT to @made2sing or paste your tweet here
4. Become a follower of my blog
Giveaway will close Tuesday night at midnight. The winner will be randomly chosen. Be blessed!