Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Where I've Been- Part 1

A few of you have asked me what happened, where did I go? I took a little break from blogging because honestly it just felt like one more thing I had to do. I didn't really feel like anyone was reading anyway, so I just quit for a while. I have finally felt like posting again because I missed it and things in my daily life have slowed down some.

So let's get to it. Where have I been?

We spent many hours at the baseball field. Brayden and Caleb often had games at the same time or game times that overlapped. Since Jeffry helped in the dugout for Brayden's team, that left Trace and me running back and forth in between fields! I would carry my camera in one hand and Trace in the other and we'd try to see each boy bat and at least see a little of their time in the field.

Caleb in the dugout

Bray playing catcher!

Trace was such a good fan.


Caleb graduated K-4 at First Baptist in Wiggins. We were blessed to have both sets of grandparents attend! It was a special day for him.


Caleb and Madisyn (I'm trying to arrange their marriage...her mom is my bestie, Cydnee!)



Caleb turned five and we celebrated his birthday 5 times! Yes, he had 5 different parties. Not because I was trying to be Mom of the Year but because Jeffry and I were going to be out of town on his actual birthday. And I felt bad. So we celebrated at Gatti Town, at home with our family, at home with his friends, at my grandparents, and then again with our church family.




Memorial Day weekend, my cousins and aunt came to visit from New Jersey. It was so great to see them! We had everyone at my house for the holiday and had so much fun just spending time together. Jeffry took my brother, cousins, Brayden, and Caleb to float the creek. They all came back a little burnt and exhausted from a great day.
Here is most of the crew at breakfast one morning. I need a bigger table!

This brings us to the end of May! Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I have missed reading your updates while you were gone. I was actually thinking recently, "I wonder what happened to Morgan!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you are back in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I've been reading everyone else's updates, just took a little break :)

    ReplyDelete