Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!

Random Facts of My Week:

* So happy it's Friday! I can't wait to get home, make dinner, and just relax with all my boys tonight. It's been a long week.

* The weather here has been crazy. It keeps POURING down raining for about 10 minutes and then the sun will come out for about an hour, then it starts pouring again. Weird. I'm quite ready for COOOOOOLD weather! Can't wait to drag out all of my cute sweaters and long-sleeves. And decorate for Christmas- my favorite time of year! I've already gotten out all of my fall decor. It looks great.

* Last night was the first time I've had to audition someone for the worship team. It went well! I was kinda proud of myself.

* The space bar on my Blackberry went berserk soallofmysentenceslooklikethis. Frustrating!

* Caleb's second soccer game is tomorrow, but I think I am going to work so Jeffry can see him play. One of our employees had a death in the family so one of us needs to work.

* Have you noticed that EVERYONE is having sales on fall clothing this week?? It's really making me hate this humidity and 80 degree weather...

* I'm obsessed with coffee lately. I must have it every morning. I've never been like this before, but even the smell of the freshly ground beans makes my mouth start watering.

* We close on our house in 4 DAYS! After almost a year of being on the market and begging God to sell it, we can definitely see the end in sight! So excited to be rid of the extra insurance payments and utility bills!

That's all I have for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment