Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Favorites


Christmas with Southern Living makes me giddy! Not sure if you've noticed, but Christmas is my favorite time of year, and I love when this book comes in the mail! I get lots of ideas, inspiration, and new recipes to try!


Southern Miss football at the Rock. Although, I'm somewhat of a fair weather fan (literally)...I pretty much only enjoy the night games when it's cooler than 85 degrees. Haha...


Candles that remind me it's fall somewhere, even if it doesn't feel like it in Mississippi. I live in the wrong climate. These Montag candles are fabulous, and I love the Harvest Pumpkin smell!


Fall foliage! I love all the colors of the leaves; I really love Gatlinburg this time of year. And Missouri. :)


Boots. Nothing says fall to me like a new pair of cute boots. I think these quilted ones are adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment