Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby Registries!

So I haven't updated recently, but I've been so excited to register for the baby at a few places over the past week!! I had to update you.

I guess with the third baby, the pregnancy goes by soooo much quicker! It seems like it took Brayden forever to get here, and Caleb definitely wasn't fast either. But I only have 11 weeks left! And I have hardly done anything! I'm almost positive we had everything ready for Brayden's arrival by this point. I need to get Jeffry to get in the attic and get out the carseat, bottles, and clothes that have been packed away for the past few years. I have to start washing everything!

However, I had given away a LOT of the boys' clothes to some people who had nothing for their baby, and I'm pretty sure I gave away our swing too. So I have some replacing to do, which is exciting because who doesn't want to buy new things for their baby? So I have registered at Pottery Barn Kids, Walmart, and Target. I'm blessed to have my church give me a baby shower which was completely unexpected. I mean, this is my third baby after all. But I'm excited that he will get new things just like Brayden and Caleb did. I'm searching for a car seat cover, so if anyone knows of a good place to get a cute one, please let me know!

At my last doctor's visit, he told me I was measuring about a week and a half big. Which is good and bad. He told me that with Brayden and that he thought it was just extra fluid, but Brayden came out weighing almost 10 lbs. the day before his due date. SOOO, I'm slightly freaked out, and insisting that this child CANNOT be anywhere close to that weight. (Caleb was 8lb 2oz, and a much easier delivery!) So I'm praying for easy delivery and a little baby, haha.

I can't believe that the time is approaching so quickly for the baby's arrival! Oh and yes, we are still thinking of a name....

No comments:

Post a Comment